PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY POLICY
Falcon Events LLC, a Texas limited liability company (“Company” or “we”), respects your privacy and data and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect from you. It does not apply to information collected from any third party.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to refrain from providing us information. By providing us information, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy and Data Security Policy).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from you, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and
• That is about you but individually does not identify you.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it or make it available to us.
Information You Provide or Make Available to Us
The information we collect from you may include, without limitation:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website (“Website”). This includes information provided at the time of posting material or requesting further services.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Information obtained in the course of our providing services to you.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us. • To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please inform us.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. • With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission and storage of information is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Changes to Our Privacy and Data Security Policy
If we make material changes to how we treat our storage and use of personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address we have on file. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy and data security practices, contact us at: email@example.com